Tonight at House Church, everyone helped out in making the banners for the Love Tent. Here are some pictures. Everyone did an awesome job!! I'm so proud and feel supported! These are the master pieces from 8, 9 faithful servants! Thank you Karen, Joananna, Ruth, Chrissie, Nara, Brenna, Maria, and Kathrine!! <3





More pictures at: http://ucr.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2085554&id=6303220
Today I met Justin, the president of AACF, and he told me that he actually knows Denis (the event scheduling director, which is the person who can give us the overnight permission) and he talks to her at least once a week. Justin also said she likes AACF a lot, so that means Denis could be a Christian too! Continue to pray for her please!
If we get this overnight permit, Love Tent would be the first event in the UCR history that has ever done an overnight event! Let us be forerunners God!!
There is a leader meeting again this Wednesday at 3pm, and this time I expect to have double of the attendance from last week. With more leaders contacted and really excited to participate in this event, I pray that God release His anointing on me so that I may lead these leaders with power, wisdom, and love. Amen!
[Moved from Wednesday, Feb 6, 2008 - New Friends]
Last night at CCC meeting, me, Karen, Brian went and announced about Love Tent. I asked everyone to close their eyes before I started to talk about the event. Then I said, "Whoever has the burden and has been praying for the revival of UCR please raise up your hand." The MAJORITY raised up their hands. Then I said, "Whoever has ever weeped and cried for the revival of UCR please raise up your hand." A few hands went down, but there were still so many hands remained. I was extremely encouraged. After I talked about the Love Tent event and have everyone prayed together, I went back to my seat and Amanda came up to me. She is the president of UCF (University Christian Fellowship), and I talked about meeting her randomly a month ago in the earlier blogs. She told me that she actually knows Denis, the person who has the authority to grant us the overnight permit. And she said that, at the beginning of this year, when she just met Denis, God told her to be really nice to this girl and just show her a lot of love. Amanda said, earlier today she met Denis at school and Denis went up to her and hugged her because she's so glad to see her. Amanda was so surprised at how important Denis ' role is in this Love Tent event, and everyone was so shocked at how the Lord prepared every single step of our ways before us. It is totally crazy and stunning!! Lord You are so good to us!
Then Amanda shared about how this Muslim girl came up to her just randomly today. The Muslim girl asked Amanda if she can study with her, go to classes with her, and she told Amanda that she has been praying to God everyday, she is mad at God, and she desperately wants to know who Jesus is! Amanda said she's totally shocked and amazed. Then I shared with her about how at the end times, it will no longer be us trying to get the fish into the net, but the fish will just start to jump into the net by themselves! And what she just experienced is a proof of this prophesy! Yet, another amazing story of the night!
Ps. Amanda had a huge headache, and so me and Karen prayed for her, then she's completely healed!! But after a few minutes it came back... >< Grrr....
-sala<3
2 comments:
Amen! Love Tent! That's awesome. I have a prayer request, Sarah. Can you pray for Pasadena City College, that people will start to take courage and rise up for God? Thanks :)
jasypants
like what i told you before. it's amazing what God's doing in UCR. It's inevitable to have a revival on that campus. God's taking control of the spiritual atmosphere!
Post a Comment