I have a few things that I haven't been able to blog about, so now I will do so...
[2/7 or 2/8]
The night before the big meeting with all the departments of school, me, Brian, Karen, and Amanda were praying very hard. The three of us, except Amanda, prayed and worshiped the entire night. It was one of the best prayer/worship time that I've had in a long time. First, Brian got us to tell each others what gifts we see in each others that are given by God. Basically encouragements and edifications for each others. Then we started to worship/pray. When Brian started to pray for himself, tears just started to slip down my cheeks. I wasn't sure why I cried at that time, but now that I think of it, I think it's because my heart is crying out the same cry that Brian is crying out to God. Brian would always encourage us to repent for our own sins and any negative feelings we have for others, so then our spirits could pray freely. I can't remember for how long, we were all crying and praying so loud because our hearts were so stirred up by God. It was after midnight, but we couldn't control our voices, nor my hand that was playing the guitar. God revealed Himself to all of us in different ways, and dealt with each of us individually. During the prayer time, we not only prayed for ourselves, but we also prayed for each others with the same fire and passion. We were crying out to God for more! (Literally yelled for God) It was pretty amazing that even after we were done praying, the neighbors never knocked on the walls or do anything to tell us to shut up. Usually even if we were just talking, or laughing a bit louder, they would knock on the walls to warn us.
God gave me a few pictures/visions:
1) Humongous invisible pink castle standing at the middle of our construction area at school.
The huge castle is standing at the huge construction area that's right next to the Bell Tower (center of campus) and the Commons (student center). People walk by, but they could not see the castle. God's kingdom is being built here at UCR, it is under-construction, and not yet been revealed to men, however, it is here.
2) Side way motion picture of turtles climbing upwards, but the clouds were side ways.
I didn't understand what this meant at the time, but I understood what it meant after a week. I will explain the realization later.
3) Beautiful and gorgeous beads that were hung before a completely black background. (Like the diamond commercials, so the diamonds stand out)
This is how beautiful God sees the moments when sisters and brothers pray/cry for each others
4) Black and white TV playing soap opera, and a bug crawling on the screen.
I still don't know what this means.
[2/13]
A week or two ago, I have e-mailed my Psychology TA, Brynn, about the Love Tent. She replied me along with a prayer. I was so amazed and excited, because I have never had any teachers send me a prayer e-mail before! This is what she said, "I just pray a blessing over you, your work, and your day... that whatever you put your hands to flourishes and brings you abundance as well as that your intimacy with Him would deepen and deepen! In His Name, Brynn." On Wednesday, which is the day that we have our discussion, I stayed and talked to Brynn about the Love Tent. She was overly excited! xD I'm not exaggerating, she even screamed in excitement (in the classroom)! She has two discussion sections back to back, so after our section, she has another one. However, she pulled me outside, told her next class to wait for her, and prayed for me. I was really overwhelmed and totally covered with God's Spirit when she was praying for me with such authority and love from God. She knows that I will be leading worship during the Love Tent, she even took out a little bottle of oil and anointed my throat in Jesus' Name and His authority. I was more than overwhelmed by then. I have never heard a prayer with such authority from God, it's mind blowing! After she prayed for me, I was walking back to my apartment when I had the urge and need to find a quiet place to spend with the Lord alone. I was look around to see if there's any place that I could go and just be totally isolated from everyone else, and I found a grass field between two buildings with a lot of sunshine. <3 I hurried there and lied there, soaking myself in God's presence. Tears started to fall from the edge of my eyes and dripped into the soil from my cheeks. It's so good to be overwhelmed and filled, renewed by God, by the Holy Spirit. For some reason, I tilted my head to look at those people who are walking at a distance. The sky was blue, the clouds were soft and white. I felt like I was looking at them from another world. Suddenly, that picture I saw at that crazy prayer night popped into my head. The side way picture of tutles crawling upwards, and the clouds side ways. It fit completely with what I am seeing right now. Because I am lied down, so the view I see is side ways. Suddenly I realized what that picture meant. Turtles symbolize life, in other words, people. In the picture, the turtles thought in their little minds that they are going upwards, but actually, they are just crawling horizontally. People who don't know God, thought they are going towards success, better life, or even going to heaven, but they are actually lost in their direction. They are not going upwards, the picture is side ways. They are just going horizontally left and right, blinded and confused by the pretty candy-coated lies of this world. I wept more as I was understanding His heart and feeling the burden to pray for them, for their spiritual eyes and ears be opened up. God, how You love Your people. Amazing grace. Don't know how long I lied there, but I loved it. Great weather, sunshine, and God. I should do that again. <3
-sala<3
8 comments:
it's because we need to restore the TENT of David! David's LOVE TENT!
Let my generation go!
wow! MORE,GOD!!!!!
That's good stuff. His Kingdom is at hand. The turtle visions' pretty cool!
I'm sorry `bout yesterday evening.
x_x it's alright. i forgot you had a full day with kids and that you had to drive them home probably.
turtle is cute.
all your testimonies strengthened my desire to seek His kingdom first! the more you shared with me the more I believed that God is good and that He has a ton of good stuff to show us--it's just a matter of how much we want it
love you, so blessed to be your sister~~
I WANNA HEAR MORE (plus experience them myself!!!!)
thank u for ur spiritual encouragement, love ya so much dear sista, muah!! add oil
Post a Comment