Thursday, April 24, 2008

Snake Bites + Healing @ Ride Aid

Yesterday, right before the leaders were going out for campus invasion (CI), we were praying and asking for pictures or words of revelation. Brian shared that he saw a snake, a rat, and a cheese. We split into groups and in my group there were Crystal and Cassie, and Brian was heading home. Right after we walked out of the Commons (our student center), there was a man standing next to the door by himself. Me and Crystal exchanged looks and were thinking whether or not we should approach him, when Brian (full of boldness) went straight up to him. So then me and Crystal went the side and started to intercede for Brian. Not even one minute after we started praying for him, we heard that man started talking real loudly. Saying things like, "YOU WHAT? YOU WANT TO PRAY FOR ME?? WHY DO YOU WANT TO PRAY FOR ME??" Me and Crystal were like, what's going on?? Ok, different prayer direction now. We immediately know that a huge spiritual warfare is going on right there and then, and Brian was the target. We can just overheard that man (his name is Mark by the way) continuously using Bible verses and just twist the words to crazy none-senses. Mark used Matthew 6:5-8, which are the verses that talk about praying in your own room and don't be like the hypocrites praying in synagogues and street corners to be seen. He told Brian straight in the eyes, "You are a hypocrite! You are not a Christian! You don't know God! You are self-deceiving!" All that we could hear are extremely deceiving words, extremely negative and discouraging words from him. Me and Crystal were praying so hard for Brian, that God will bring him peace, that Brian could respond with love instead of getting ticked off, and no words of these lies will go into his heart. It went crazier when Mark started to say things that are totally non-sense. He said, "When you say, 'I believe in God', you are having doubts! You wouldn't say to your wife, 'I believe I love you'. And when you say anything that has to do with God, you should never use the word, 'I'. You are self-centered and self-deceiving when you say so. There are people who walk in the light, there are people who are Christ-like, but there is definitely no one like that in Riverside or San Bernardino county!" The conversation literally went on for an hour. After he talked to Brian for a long time, he pointed at us and asked Brian, "Are those your friends?" Crystal was like... oh no... Mark came up to us and started to attack us as well with these deceiving words. They were so out of context and so non-sense that I was just laughing at them at one point. Ok, listen to this... He was talking about talking in the light and being completely "sin-free". (He used John 1:9, and again twisted it and added his own words to it.) Then he asked us, "Does any one of you drink coffee?" I said yes, and he pointed right to my face and said, "Then you are not walking in the light, you are self-destructing! You are not a Christian because you are not Christ-like!" I was like... WHAT KIND OF NON-SENSE IS THIS??!! I asked him, "Do you believe in love?" He paused for a while, and then go on with the "I believe" theory again, then goes on and ask us, "Do you know how big is your conscious?" (Which has nothing to do with love) Anyway, at the end I was just ignoring whatever he says to me, and keep on speaking the truth to his face. "God loves you very much. He is all powerful and all mighty. God knows you and He wants you...." Then with that and nothing to argue, he walked away.

It was so crazy. Seriously everyone who were there had to be prayed to recover and to be healed and cleansed by God completely. Brian was hurt the most, we had to pray for him for at least 3 times (with a good 30-min of worship) to get him healed. Me and Crystal both felt something came into our hearts during the conversation with Mark. We felt the un-cleansed spirit in us. Karen and Ruth prayed for us and we prayed for ourselves, and we felt better.

The vision that Brian saw... a snake, a rat, and a cheese, makes sense now. Mark was the snake, Brian was the rat, and cheese was the reward that Brian is going to receive from God. We were bitten by the snake, and thanks to Jesus' blood, we could get the poison out and be healed completely by His grace. Brian said, "With that encounter, I feel like I can face any kind of persecution now!" It was a miracle that Brian did not even feel a little bit mad during the warfare. He is a person who never loses at talking with people, and he gets tempered easily when people insult him. However, he shared with us that he was not mad at all, he was extremely peaceful and kept a smile on his face the entire time!! This is totally God!!


@ 3AM me, Brian, Karen, and Crystal went to Ride Aid to get some stuffs. We went up to the cashier, Steve. (The guy who had the thigh pain, which I shared testimony about on IMPACT website.) After paying, I asked Steve how are his legs doing. He said, they are fine, but my feet hurt a lot. I asked him if we could pray for him right now for healing, he said sure and then walked out from behind the counter. The four of us laid hands on him and started to pray and command the pain to leave in Jesus' Name. Right after the prayer Steve said, "Woah!! I kid you not, when you guys were praying for me, my feet that were tight and cringed together like a ball were literally relieved and spread out. I could feel the pain leaving me and my whole body is so hot right now! Is this normal?" I told him, "Yes most people encounter heat when God is healing them. What's the percentage of your feet being healed right now?" He said, "Definitely more than 50%" We offered to pray the second time, he said sure! After the second time, he said, "I could feel a wave going through my feet and my toes. It's getting better!!" Now, before the first prayer, when we just placed our hands on him, I felt his shoulder started to get hotter. However, when I laid my hands on his shoulder the second time, his shirt was already wet by his sweat! It's so crazy!! Steve had to get back to work so we couldn't pray for him the third time, but I totally believe that God will heal his feet like how He healed his left thigh! Later in the car, Crystal shared with us that her dad's friend has the same illness and his feet had to get cut off because of that. Sorry guys I can't remember the name of the sickness right now, but I will let you know later, k? God is totally amazing!!!! W00t W00t!!

-sala<3

3 comments:

jasypants said...

oh my gosh. you guys are totally supendous! is that how you spell it? x_x ok let me use another word. you guys are totally AMAZING! :D i applaud you guys. oh man. haha i laughed when you said that you laughed at what mark said at one point in your conversations. and i am in the library, in the computer lab, and it's a saturday, and so there's at least 7 people in here total. haha xD AWKWARD~~~~~ but that was interesting. i would have laughed out loud in front of mark though. but that's just me. did you laugh out loud? xD to be honest, i've always wanted to face persecution that's not from a friend, but from a stranger. i know it'll come and when that time comes, it'll be one of the biggest test of my life. ahh :] I love God. that's cool. the snake, rat, and cheese. and then it's confirmed by mark and how he was attacking you guys. x_x

jasypants said...

oh i found out i was missing a "t" in that word. xD stupendous~

Anonymous said...

i love everything that happened after your faithful action!
man..
u are a woman with action!


i love it
keep it up!
i will follow too

yoyoyo
we are crazy people for Jesus