Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Run!

I'm sick. Throat hurts so badly! ><

I'm trying to stay focus and study for my Psychology exam on Friday. However, as you can see here, I failed. The power of being focused and just run towards the goal with all that you've got, is greater than you think. This reminds me of the family trip to Palm Spring this past winter break. We went to a placed called Indian Canyon, and it is a place full of nature fun! I mean, rock climbing, tree climbing, caves discovering and stuffs. I love it! There was this huge rock with one side almost smooth but slanted, and the other side steep like the edge of cliffs. I didn't even think much. I just focused at the top of the rock, saw myself up there already, and ran straight up with full strength and speed. I made it up the first time! YAY! It felt so good. Hahaha~ None of the others could made it with the first try. Not my dad, not alice, not even amy. (Mom didn't bother to try.)

Whatever your goal is, just focus on it and run toward it with full speed. Don't pause! Don't get distracted! And you will get there before you know it! :)

NOW RUN!

Ps. Karen's arms were very soar because she went on her first snowboard trip last weekend! She couldn't raise them up at all over shoulder level. I prayed for her, and after a short while, she could lift her arms up high with no troubles at all! Praise God!! :D

-sala<3

3 comments:

Unknown said...

嘿!哈尼~好久沒來囉~
沒用自己的電腦沒網址所以沒辦法來><
現在我用自己的電腦了,就過來晃晃看看囉^^
你感冒了喔ˊˋ保重唷!!喉嚨痛很不舒服!!

jasypants said...

>___< i'm started to get sick too dear.

Dear Lord, I bring to you today Sarah and myself, Father. I pray that by Your mercy & love, you cast out the illness that's within us, Jesus. Let Your love be thrust upon our hearts and defeat the illness! Pour down Your blood on our very bodies and let us be soaked in it! I pray that You will heal us, Lord! In Jesus' name, we will be healed by You and only You! Amen.

um.. yes I do know actually. & can you do me a favor? Can you inform other people from other cell groups that they can join us on friday and saturday too? It's an event they won't wanna miss! ^_^

you are taking me on friday. i still needa call Monay and ask her about it. if she wants to go early or not. i dont mind going the same time as you. because i need to study in the morning. when is your exam? maybe i can like wake up to study or whatever. x____x

well.. I actually feel a bit better right now ^____^ ..how are you feeling?? lol


<3jasypants

johnny said...

nnnnnnice. GIG.