Just wanna share something funny that happened during City Invasion on Tuesday afternoon. Me and Tina went to the Ontario Mills, with no purpose but to relax a bit to start with. After walking around aimlessly for 2 or 3 stores, we decided to pray for people. Because that question that Jack/Annie kept on asking us is stuck in my head forever now, "What's your purpose?" Hehe. We started to pray and see if God wants us to pray for a particular group of people, and we both felt we should go pray for pregnant women. It's amazing how many pregnant women we encountered at the mall. I've never seen so many of them. It's as if all the pregnant women all planned to shop at that mall that day. lol. We were taking turns in praying for these moms, while one person is praying, the other one is being the intercessor. Ok, so then Tina spotted a woman paying at the cashier at a store, and she was like, "Hey there is one! Go pray for her!" So we waited for her to come out of the store, then I approached her and told her what we're doing and without giving her a chance to explain anything, I kept on going in telling her how much God wants to bless her and the baby in her stomach and such... when she cut me off... "I'm not pregnant...." *0* Oops!! That was such an embarrassing moment, my goodness!! Thank God the woman and her entire family are Christian, so then we get to bless the entire family. She has 6 kids! Wow, can you imagine that!! Anyway, that was Tina's first attempt of City Invasion, c'mon give her some hands! She was so brave and I didn't even know she didn't have any trainings. Couldn't even tell she was inexperienced. Tina you are one prayer warrior of God! Don't lose heart, keep running towards Him! And He will show you so much more! :)
Today... first day of the 20 Days New Song Project. Worshiped God in the morning with shouts of joy! (Played Hillson London DVD) For some reason I wasn't able to worship as freely as I could at the beginning, even though no one was home and I knew the neighbors' kids were all at school at that time. I guess it's because I had all the doors and windows opened, too much open space. That still is NOT an excuse!!! Anyway, later on I was just completely focusing on God and nothing else. Dancing and singing, shouting and praising the King! Wept as I sang with all my heart and soul for my God, asking Him to completely empty me and work in me and through me. The Holy Spirit gently pushed me down. There I was laying on my carpet, weeping. "I won't relent until You have it all." Amen, Lord. That is my cry.
Encouraged Crystal with this verse and she said "Thank you for being such a huge encouragement!!" Praise the Lord! I was just thinking about her in the morning when she called at noon. Prayed for her and all. She is coming to the encounter retreat, o yay! :)
I will write a song per day, using the verse of that day. Recorded today's little song. Pretty hillsong style, lol. Lord, give me the anointing to compose, and the ears of heaven musicians! Hosanna!!
Ps. Guess what? My mom is reading the Bible every day now, using the study guide Alice gave us at LTC!! She reads the Bible by herself!! Isn't that amazing? She has already crossed through about 7 or 8 boxes, and you know how much chapters are in one box... definitely more than 3. Amazing Lord, keep speaking to my mom, showing Yourself to her, moving her heart, and working in her. Hallelujah! Lord, let my entire family be drenched in Your rain! Amen!
Pss. IHOP sent me a book, "The Rewards of Fasting", don't know if you guys got it or not. It came at the perfect timing. This exactly what I needed right now, thank you God for this special and perfect gift! <3
-sala<3
4 comments:
good stuff. thx for sharing. invite mom to encounter evenings. eat less rice.
city invasion rocks! but God rocksMORE!
THAT was HI-LA-RI-OUS!! Totally going to add that to the ever growing list of Sala Moments!!!! XDDDD (anyone who wants that list please call me at 1-800-funny-sala)
I remember at the supernatural on campus conference, my team and I wanted to pray for this lady who looked pregnant and depressed, we saw her several times (and UCLA is huge!) but got rejected by her every time~
anywhoo...you're writing SONGS?!! WOW! when I first read the 20 Days New Song Project I thought it's something radical jam is doing...COOL! I WANNA HEAR!!!
by the way, I was the one who crossed out the boxes -_-", I made a copy for mom from my study plan, so she thought she's not supposed to read the ones I crossed out and skipped to Romans XD but PRAISE THE LORD she told me that she really likes the questions and commentaries on the side, that she likes reading the Bible, that ever since she started she's been feeling peace!!
ps. I think IHOP really likes you, cause they gave you ONE THING 2006 CD that no one else got, and now they sent you Mike's book?? whaaaat
oooooh NICEEEE. hahaha aww its all good sala. but that was pretty funny and cute at the same time. nice. ontario mall. why didnt i think of that? hahaha jk. i want to go again. hmm. ALICE! hahahah.
anyway. YES TAKE ME AWAY FROM SCHOOOLLLL!!! and let's run and pray for people! :D but. i have a huge anatomy exam on monday. hahah darnnnn. v____v salaaaaaaa. save meeeeeee. hahaha take me running or something. i'll actually be happy it.
me no want to go to class todayyy. teacher is sooo boring. doesn't teach correctly. then im getting my essay topic today too. oh gosh. LORD HELP ME.
<3jas
what? u got free book from IHOP??????? I want that too....
Post a Comment