WE SAW ANOTHER ANGEL FEATHER TODAY!!! It was about 2 inches long! It's a long and skinny one! (I think I forgot to wrote in the last blog about the feather)
Today, Deanna, the preschool teacher at bethel, brought us to different places at her session. We went and met Jesus at different places, we were brought to the prophesying realm, went to heaven and got soaked in God's presence and Spirit. It was fun and not as hard as you'd think!! God is not complicated, ok? =)
God told me three times through different people today that He calls me, "Faithful". Around 6 people prayed for me for the children ministry at IMPACT and the summer camp. A lady got a vision for me, and she said, "I see you kneeling and were just covering your head with both of your arms because you were so overwhelmed and troubled by the huge cliff that's right in front of you. However, that cliff turned and it became Jesus' cloth. Then, He picked you right up from the ground." The other two ladies said, "When you say 'yes' to the Lord, no matter how lost you are, just got for it and He will got you covered." Amen Amen!!
Since Monday evening, my right feet has been hurting as if I've sprung it, when I don't remembering springing it. Oddly enough, when I got home, I found out that Amy has sprung her right feet a day before I felt the pain. However, today at the end of the conference they had a healing service. I went forward and a lady named Jama prayed for the feet. It was still hurting after the first praying, but after the second time, it was healed! Praise the Lord!! Hallelujah! Then I asked her to pray for me about the mandate that God wants to give me for my children ministry. She prayed and then she told me that she saw the story of "Peter Pipers". It's a story where this young man who has a magical flute, and whenever he plays the flute, children from every household would start to follow him. Jama said that I'm going to have this magical, special sound from God that would draw the children to God. They would not be able to resist that power from the sound. Now, Jama didn't know I play any instruments or sing, so it's totally God! After what she said to me, I told her that I actually lead worship at church and it's been a prayer on my heart that God would release a new dimension of worship in me, that when I sing or when I play instruments, the music I make will bring down His presence and draw people close to God. The Lord just answered my prayer through Jama! Wow, it's amazing!! I can't wait to find out what kind of sound that God is going to release in me that would draw the kids to Him. It's exciting stuffs! :)
-sala<3
3 comments:
ooooh. HOW AWESOME! yes yes share! i miss you guys soooo much! say hi to alice for me! oh and ask her if she can arrange a ride for athena for saturday and what time the thing will be.
hm. let's see what i want. hahahah. you should definitely get something for pppppp. um whatever you think i'd like. if you cant find anything then its all good. (=
thanksssss.
<3jasypants.
oh & ask her if she called hometown buffet yet. v____v
sista, i'm so proud of ya~
arise, mighty warrior princess Sarah! oh yeah
Post a Comment