So many bugs!! They are everywhere! >< God never told us to LOVE bugs, so I can totally hate these little creatures. Humph! However, this also means that Summer is near!!! Yay!! :D
Awesome news... 馬英九won the presidential election yesterday!!! Woohoo~ Hallelujah! Alice and I started to pray for the result of this election and the revival of Taiwan right after we got home from MGM. It was crazy, we were praying for hours till 2, 3am! I believe God stirred up our hearts to pray hard for this island, because we really couldn't sleep and couldn't stop praying. More than the reason of being a Taiwanese, I think God is showing us His desire for this island to be returned to His embrace. I've been asking God to give us a Christian president who He can really use to impact Taiwan and bring revival to that land. Surely, He has answered the first part of the prayer, a Christian president, YAY GOD! I believe He will answer the second part soon enough if we would really cry out for it. Just like what Johnny shared today at the Campus Ministry Meeting, "You could get to where God wants you to be so much faster when you cry out with such hunger and desperation." God has showed us many visions and revelation during our prayers for Taiwan.
Here's a list of the visions I got...
1) Glorious Angel spreading out its wings with such glorious gleam all around it and behind it.
2) Skull - Spirit of death.
3) A huge cross pressed unto Taiwan, and made a huge mark.
4) Iron gates - Very hard-to-break strongholds.
5) Army of the Lord fighting against the army of satan.
6) A perfect heart, then you see the heart getting a lot of deep deep cuts.
7) A huge needle falling from heaven and burst through the huge bubble of LIES.
8) A heart that's covered with yucky black stuffs, so it cannot feel God, His love, and His Spirit.
9) Lots of the ghosts you see in Asian movies.
It was crazy! The Lord just kept on pouring out His heart and giving us visions and revelations for this island! Keep praying for our homeland! Though we don't live there anymore, we got lots of family members who are still over there, suffering! For their sake, pray for Taiwan! Pray for this president! Especially right now, pray for protection over him. (Some rumors are saying people are planning to assassinate him.) Lord have mercy on this land, I plead Jesus' blood over the sin of this island and bring revival to Taiwan!
Ps. 4/12 Water Ranger outing!! Knott's Berry Farm! Who would like to come and... um... drive and help watching over the kids? ^^||| I would really really appreciate it if you can help me out! Thank you so much!! Or any other suggestions for locations are welcome! Thanks guys!
-sala<3
6 comments:
*high 5!*
hahahahaha. i like how you started off with the bugs topic. nice. haha xD oh maaaan! 3am! THAT'S SO COOL. protection. yes! i will do that! whats his name again? lol v___v sorry.
heheheh. i love you sala<3
keep on getting annointed by God because God wants to give it to you!
<3jasy
oh & your visions were so symbolic. i love it!
Cindy Jacobs once (I think 10 years ago) prophesied over Taiwan that it will become a Christian nation.
And 4/12 is also our 2nd meeting of Campus Revival thingy...u think u can make it back by 6?
awesome visions!
i wanna go to knotts!!
oh yea, campus revival thing is that day...
go horse eng nine!
Post a Comment