LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ANYTHING FROM BETHEL!! :)
Last night I had a dream. It was the first dream where I killed people, and it was violent. I was with a guy, we were trying to kill an evil woman, who was a school principal, and her helper man. They were trying to kill us as well. During the fight, the woman hid and I saw the tip of her socks sticking out from underneath the bed, so I stabbed it with my sword. (I had a huge sword) However, it was only the sock and the woman was actually behind me. She tricked me! In the end I slew her with the sword, she was on the ground covering her heart with her hand, and I stabbed right through her hand and her heart. (I even remembered how it felt holding the sword and stabbing through her body) She died, and I just folded the body and kicked it aside. I was so exhausted so I laid right next to the body for a little rest. The guy who was with me woke up. He went unconscious during the fight, and I put a bandage on his head where he got injured. He saw the dead body and felt the bandage on his head. We had a glance of affection towards each others and the dream ended.
Crystal, the girl who also lives here temporarily, interpreted the dream for me in the morning. She said, God sometimes play with words. The principal means the evil principalities. The sock trick she put would be the deceptions that the enemies always put up before men to lead them into the wrong places. And the defeat of the evil principal would be God promising my victory over the principalities of the enemy through Him. Mona, the mama of the house, said that the guy who was helping me might symbolize Jesus. Helping me and us having affection towards each others at the end of the battle. (This part wasn't that clearly interpreted, need to pray about it)
It makes so much sense to me after the interpretation. At first I didn't even think that much, I just thought that was a very bloody and violent dream. Yet, again, the kingdom is to be taken by force violently. During the first session of today's messages, Mike Seth, talked about Hebrew 12:26, "At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, "Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens." Mike said the heavens it talks about here is the 2nd heaven, which is where the spiritual warfares take place. God is going to fight the principalities of satan's kingdom!! Later in the evening, Lenny LaGuardia, talked about the importance of having our own sword in slaying the evilness. He said it's important we have our own sword and not other people's sword.
Me and Alice went to the prayer room before the evening session. I was praying for the W.R. kids, UCR, myself, IMPACT... etc, when the Spirit of the Lord came upon me and I could not stop weeping. My arms were shaking uncontrollably, and my tears were streaming down my face uncontrollably as well. I didn't understand where these tears came from. I think it has something to do with God's love, not quite clear on that. However, I went and prayed for a Korean lady, she wept as I prayed. I'm glad I obeyed the Lord and went up to her. Mike Seth said that the love language of heaven is "obedience". It really hit me, you can go read my previous post about my "disobedience" if you want to know why. Another thing that really moved my heart was what Deborah Reed talked about. Her session was to release the power of prophetic to children. She said, "When prophetic words come down to church, true love from the Lord would be brought out among sisters and brothers. That is because when we started to see people from the Lord's perspective, an honor would rise up from within us, which would cause the people who we are prophesying over to have an affection towards us." Man I was just weeping continuously throughout the first half of her workshop. The love of God was so thick in the room, it was so good.
Ps. There's too much to type if I were to share everything. Will share on Sunday more! :)
Pss. Our host family, the Simmons, were so nice! Their house was so nice too! (Even got a huge deck and a small garden and a huge pool.) We will bring back tremendous pictures we got from them. Pictures that captures glimpse of God. Totally exciting stuffs!!
-sala<3
1 comment:
WAAAAH! Crazy dream!
Post a Comment