Friday, March 21, 2008

Holy Spirit - Best Song Writer of All!

Yesterday I wrote another song, this time it's a FULL song! Wow. I finished it in 2 hours too! This is the first time that I actually finished one song with music AND lyrics! It's amazing. Before I started composing I prayed a short prayer that God would increase my music talent and let my heart be in one accord with His heart, and my spirit with the Holy Spirit. Teach me how to write songs and make music that would bring down His presence, Holy Spirit! Then I started playing the piano, and just playing with the keys and stuffs when a rhythm started flowing out from my fingers. Pretty soon, I got the background music for the entire song. Then God showed me Psalm 34, which is where my lyrics come from. It fit greatly with the music, and then VWOLA~ a song is done! :) I recorded with just the voice, because I can't play and sing at the same time on the piano. Grrrr.... Need Annie/John/Andy to help me arrange it a bit. Please~ guys~!! =)

When I was worshiping in the morning, I knelt down and I could feel my ears were really really hot. I'm going to write another song today, Lord I pray that You have already opened my ears and anointed me with the spirit of David, the heart of a true worshiper. Empower me to write yet another powerful song, Lord. Thank You God, You are AWESOME in Your deeds and GREAT in Your power! Hallelujah! Praise You God!!!! Blessed be Your Name for Your Name is worthy to be praised! Amen Amen!!

-sala<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hallelujah!

be a singingbird for the Lord.



i love worshipping with you!

xoxo,

johnny said...

yo....show the song!