
LET THE FIRE OF HEALING FALL IN THIS PLACE!! O LORD OF HEALING! JEHOVAH RAFA I CALL UNTO THY NAME!!!
Finally done with my paper. Whew. Here's what happened this week...
MONDAY
Crystal, the school newspaper journalist, came. We shared a lot before GTM began. After worship, I shared the message that Banning preached before, "Dreamers". We started to pray after the sermon. Three people got healed physically! Karen and Kathrine (our neighbor) were feeling very sick, and Kat. was having a huge headache. Crystal had a very bad stomachache. After we all prayed for them, Karen was completely healed after a while, Kat's headache was completely gone, and Crystal's stomachache, due to bladder infection, was totally healed as well! Praise the Lord! Something else crazy happened. We started to pray for Crystal's left hand's middle finger because 1/5 of it was cut off one or two years ago. At that time she was about to suicide by jumping out from her window. However, for some reason she slammed the window shut instead, and that cut off a part of her finger. The doctor said he has to cut off below the first knuckle in order to prevent infection from the wound to spread to the entire hand. If that happens, she would have to lose her whole hand! The interesting thing was, God gave a lady a revelation, that no knife shall touch Crystal's body, so her dad stopped the doctor from cutting off her finger. Crystal said the doctor was furious, and kept on telling them they are insane! Crazy! Then they found another doctor who was willing to try and save her finger by not cutting a big part of it off. The doctor sliced open the skin near her thumb and stuck the middle finger in there to do skin transplant. It worked!! Crystal said, many people, including herself, have gotten dreams or visions of her finger grew back completely. Then, I started to encourage everyone to have faith and believe that a miracle will happen tonight, that God will let Crystal's finger grow back to its original stage! There were 8 of us praying for Crystal. I think we prayed for about half an hour total, and in the middle of the prayer Crystal said the middle fingertip felt kind of weird and tingling. Many of us were weeping and crying out to God for Him to heal Crystal, when Brian asked her if there's anything other than the physical injury that we could pray for her about. God really opened up her heart, and she shared with us about something that we'd never thought of. I cannot share what that is, but basically she has done something wrong, and she could not forgive herself from it. (She didn't kill anyone, ok.) Even though she knows that God has forgiven her, she could not be set free from her guilt. We all prayed for her, many wept more, and afterwards. She said she has completely forgave herself!! It was totally God. Many of us gave her encouraging and comforting words. She shared afterwards, that she has realized no matter how hard she tries to be perfect, she can never be 100% perfect. And something else... I forgot. -_- (Will add that later) Anyway, the night was divine. Jehovah Rafa was totally there! Hallelujah to the King!
TUESDAY
We were celebrating Joe's new job at my place. Joe has found a place to live today!! It was their first attempt too! Praise the Lord!! Man, the goodies and blessings were just rolling in for Joe. Crazy good God! After dinner we were helping Joe to write down his testimony so we can record it, and had a Bible study on Colossians 3, which talks about the rules for the holy living. Brian explains to Joe patiently about why to forgive, why to love, and why to work hard for God, and not for people. We realized that Joe has never forgave himself from the death of one of his co-workers years ago. His co-worker was a drug addict, and Joe said, "I could've done something to stop his death from happening, yet I did not do anything about it." He has always been haunted by this memory, and it is because of the things he could not forgive himself that caused his inability to forgive others. We prayed for him, gave him words of encouragements, and he was able to forgive himself and move on without those baggages from the past. God, You are always good. You are always merciful. You are our provision. I love You! I showed Joe many testimonies that John recorded, and he was amazed at what God can do. lol. I left Joe with many questions to ponder on, and empowered him to dream big. Ex. When he plays music, people will be healed physically and mentally through the power of God. I love to encourage and empower others, it's becoming a habit of mine. Or hobbit. haha.
WEDNESDAY
I was taking a worship break from writing my paper for 4 hours when Brian called. He said that Crystal needs prayers right now so he'll bring her over right now. It was midnight already, but me, Karen, and Ruth were totally up for it. Crystal came and told us what just happened with her and her boyfriend-on-breaks, well, now her ex-boyfriend. They ended their relationship for good, so they could wholeheartedly follow God and seek after Him. Encouraged her with past experience, hope it helped her. Brian led us to all pray for one another. Ruth played the guitar and we sang. Ruth is getting better at playing guitar and leading worship by herself, I'm proud of her! I'm dreaming big for her, and constantly reminding her of the dream. She's gonna be great. At some point I played the guitar after Ruth, and I asked God to show us more, to bring the worship to the next level. The Lord's holiness fall in the room, and as we sang Glory Will Cover the Earth, Holy Spirit led us into a stillness to wait upon the Lord. Be still and know that He is God. We were still and quiet for about 20 minutes, well me and Crystal were. It's a deeper level of intimacy with the Lord, and the rest were not used to it, so they didn't stay still for very long. It's hard at the beginning to just be completely still before the Lord, I know. I used to fall asleep every time I tried to do that, but as I kept on practicing, I am able to focus on Him and be completely still in front of Him for a long time. I loved it. Suddenly I could not use any adjectives to describe God. Only one word can I use to describe His might, His justice, His love, His holiness, His gracious, His glory, His faithfulness and on and on... That word is GOD.
THURSDAY
Still trying to finish my paper, and Brian took Sylvia to our place tonight. She just moved to our apartment complex today, so in the future she could always join us on Monday nights! Yay! She cooked us very yummy curry, and shared with us about her life. I'm thinking of bringing her to the Encounter Retreat, for she hasn't been able to go to church because of her work schedule. Talked with MoMo, very glad that she called, and we get to encourage each others. Dream more for me, MoMo. Ya hear?! Haha. Before dinner, Brian and I went to class and he told me how stressed he is about Joe, because obviously Joe did not move into the apartment yesterday. It's either he didn't show up, or he showed up and didn't have enough money. We don't know where he spent that money, or what Joe's thinking. Once again, I encouraged Brian to dream big for Joe, and think about what kind of a person does he want Joe to become. I told him, discipleship is just a teacher teaching his student to become like him. You want Joe to become a certain kind of person, you have to be that kind of person first. Brian realized that the reason he has been so stressed and frustrated is because he was trying to use his own strength to make everything perfect. After we went back to my place, he went straight into my room to worship God and pray alone, cried before God. I'm praying for you, leader.
FRIDAY... yet to come.
Ps. I've realized how often people pray/worship in my room. Joe said it feels peaceful in my room. Wouldn't it be nice for it to be a 24/7 prayer room, and like what IHOP people said, "where prayers are, there God is. where God is, there Angels, signs and wonders will be." I wouldn't be surprised if I see diamonds on the carpet or Angel's feathers start to fall in the room, because this is a place of prayer, a place of God.
-sala<3
6 comments:
hmm...
...
keep crying...
let the roof become the floor of another level
Amazing. Keep walking the walk Jesus walked and don't relent. You are doing amazing and I'm so proud of you and I think God is too. I'm listening to Kim Walker's new songs from her myspace and its sooo good! Even if Crystal's fingers didn't grow back right then, you and your prayer warriors tore down another wall that is preventing her from more intimacy with God and that spiritual act is as good as any physical healing. Keep Burning! I feel like God is starting to build up your accountablity. Testing the 'yes' in your heart and see how much you're willing to press in despite the 'results'. Go Sarah Go!
so awesome...can I move to your room?
being with other radical christians is so important! unity brings power
I NEED to find other crazy believers, either through club, people at Irvine bread of life, etc.
by the way...WHO is that pretty woman? XD
O_O ahhhh yeaaaa i did say unless i missed it on sala's. x____x im sorryyyyy. i remember now. i did read it. x____x i have a VERYYYY short memory span. and when i mean short, i mean SHOOOOORRTTTTTTT. 5 seconds. maybe even 1. x____x can ask monay if you'd like. EEP.
<3jasypants.
i cannot possibly keep up with your exciting life! everyday is a new day because HIS MERCIES are new everyday!
love,
Post a Comment